Have a passion for automation, building high performance technology and sweating the details? At BOLT&, we’re working fullstack for interesting (international) clients. Mostly companies with high-, traffic and available websites and/or systems. Come help us deliver these capabilities at scale with modern, first-class infrastructure.
As a DevOps engineer at BOLT&, you’ll be responsible for enhancing our underlying systems architecture, development environment, and release processes. We have a cutting-edge AWS configuration and we like to move fast using continuous deployment.
If you know how to make code deployment fast, easy and safe, we want to talk to you. If you think you can help us deliver scalable analytics computing in the cloud, not just for ourselves but for our whole client base, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for individuals from a wide range of backgrounds with demonstrated quantitative and problem-solving skills. We value creativity, hard work and on-the-job-excellence and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- BA level mentality
- Experienced with provisioning tools like Ansible, Puppet, Terraform
- Worked with both cloud (AWS, GCE) and bare metal solutions (VMWare, Openstack)
- Proven experience in designing and implementing services on cloud landscapes and on AWS and Digital Ocean
- CI tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, GitlabCI, Travis
- Versioncontrol and code reviews
- Working agile with Scrum or Kanban
- Fluent in English
- You enjoy your work and you're a great team player